themajorblogger posted: " Metro, Tuesday, March 22,2022, p10 Corin, London At the point of reading this page is views, I did not read the letters from Lilly and Kieran Marley, so I am unsure of the reason behind the dislike of RMT. I have to agree though … the P&O em" Jamie's Job Search
At the point of reading this page is views, I did not read the letters from Lilly and Kieran Marley, so I am unsure of the reason behind the dislike of RMT.
I have to agree though … the P&O employees are human being and went into work to be paid for things like household bills.
Tom, Aslef Member
By what I have read so far about Kieran Matley, the more I think he is selfish.
J Gardiner, Action
Like you mentioned, even with automation, people are still going to need to operate it and repair them.
Jude, Sussex
I feel that what you asked about lower wages and lesser customer service sounds accurate because I have noticed that some of the show I have been in
I also agree with this being a knee-jerk reaction that causes more issues than it's worth.
I don't want to say this, but I hope that P&O cruises collapse is completely and the big bosses do not get another job ever, living on less than minimum wage.
Robespierre, Glasgow
To a point, I see you where you're coming from, especially when it comes to saving money.
However, I do feel that there could be issues there. For example, what is there in English like?
No comments:
Post a Comment