Introduction

I attended Purple Networking on Tuesday 09 February 2021 and this question was suggested to me to answer in my own opinion on my blog.

My Thoughts

Absolutely!

In my opinion, as these vaccines should help protect better from Covid-19 and the variants, we all should have these vaccines, regardless of whether or not we are in employment.

Not only would it protect us, but it should also protect others. Friends, family, colleagues, customers and the public.

Everybody's lives are worth much more than Covid-19 deaths.

I feel that those who are in employment who refuse to have a vaccine should be sacked for not protecting others and for breach of Health and Safety.

It's as simple as that.

Also, if somebody applies for employment, I feel that they should have these vaccines before attending any job interviews. If they refuse, they don't get the job and should be sanctioned from any benefits that they receive.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more