• I only give my energy to things that add to my growth
  • More great things are coming my way
  • I am proud of myself for all of my big and little victories
  • I release the past and build a positive future
  • I am trusting that what is meant for me is already mine. I am exactly where I am meant to be
  • I am brave, fear does not hold me back from going after what I want
  • I am totally committed to being the best person I can be
  • I will take care of myself first, that will give me the strength that I need to help others
  • I shine brighest when I am my authentic self
  • I let go of anything that does not add to my happiness
  • I am made of power, strength and resilience
  • Today is a new beginning
  • I am at peace with my past because it made me who I am
  • I know my worth and what type of love I deserve
  • Everything is unfolding in perfect timing. I trust. I believe. I recieve
  • I will attract whatever it is I desire for my life
  • My life is filled with one positive experience after another

This post is ad-supported