Occasionally, I found smaller parcels and packages not for the area I was covering.

I needed to find out if the smaller parcels and packages were for my area.

Whenever I found a smaller parcel or package, I kept it to one side until I got back to the belt, so I could continue sorting the other smaller parcels and packages in the tub or cage. When I completed the parcels and packages in the tub or cage, I went back to the belt, putting the tub or cage next to the belt, then asked another colleague where that particular parcel or package should go.

He mentioned that it was for another area of the warehouse, so I put it into a tub for that area.

Skills Used

  • Being Well Informed
  • Analytical Thinking
  • Communication Skills
  • Initiative
  • Organisational Skills
  • Problem Solving

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more